Turtleneck for Fall /Winter.

Hi my loves :)
How are you? I hope you are enjoying these holidays 😊 and Happy Thanksgiving. I'm blessed and thankful about my family and how God is working in my life, and of course for this opportunity to share with you my passion . Today outffit is again for fall/winter trends of course ,but for going out for dinner or drinks. I think every girl need to have on their wardrobe at least a turtleneck sweater. It can not only keep warm, but also make a pretty nice outffit . There are two simple ways ti wear the turtleneck on this cold days. One is to create layers . The other one is to wear it only. I did chose with layers this time. Looks perfect with my grey jacket and the belt. We have seen a lot of
the famous blogger wear it the grey jacket with a belt on it and looks so beautiful. And with my brown bag and shoes I'm ready for a drink. O and I love the color of the turtleneck. Perfect combination with pants and the jacket.
Hope you like it and see you soon 😍
Hugs 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion

Colours

Boho Hat and Red