Beauty rutine

Hi 😍
Today I would like to show you what I use for my rutine day makeup.
I like to stay natural so I chose some products that really show you natyral and beautiful.
First is my foundation FIT me ! from Maybelline. It's not expensive but is worth it.
One thing I've  noticed right away is that this dries and sets really fast, is lightweight, and doesn't feel heavy and dewy.This formula is meant for normal to oily skin. My skin is so sensitive and with this foundation I doesn't feel like I'm wearing a mask 😜
So have you seen this in stories or try it?
Kylie matte liquid lipstick 😍
I love this nude lipstick . I look so natyral and my lips looks full .
The extremely long wearing lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients for a comfortable, emollient and silky feel that does not dry your lips out.
That's Kylie says 😉😉






                                                                                                                                                                                       
For my mascara I'm using Baolishi. I like it because it make's my eyelashes looks full and with volume
Here some of charateristicts:
Waterproof,high capacity, rapid modeling
Long-wearing background color , pigments to hold up 24 hours.
Desing for volume.
Creates exceptional long thick curly lashes.    


As for  blush and highlights I'm using products from Rival de Llop young.I'm in loveee. Are not expensive but so good products. Those are making me look beautiful and comfortable with myself.I find them at the shops Rossman Lala here in Tirana .


And here my photo with all products I talked about. Hope you like it and who not to try one of this. 
( other's photo are taken from the  internet like example, at the end are the same 😜🙃😉😊)
Hope you like it. See you soon 😘


Comments

  1. Thanks for giving us the opportunity for leaving comments, this made possible for us to share our social profiles with you. haute her beauty tips for girls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion

Colours

Boho Hat and Red