Bohemian spring dress ..

Hi loves :)

It's been a while since I wrote it,but here I am again . Hope you are ok . I have been busy with the wedding plan ,it's coming so fast,yeahhhh :). I am thinking to share with you details how my wedding will look like ,and to help with a plan step by steps for that day to be perfect.

This will begin on the next days, today I want to bring spring at you , flowers, nature. And I am barefoot ;) ;):) Love ittttt.......

I like the dress I am wearing because has colours , is fresh , is bohemian. This dress I bough it in a secondary shop. Cheap and beautiful.

And just as I promised I will bring to you the bohemian style. Here is not very popular and I am happy to be one of the first to bring this style.

The sunglasses I bough it to Parfois . Nice price, nice quality.

Enjoy the spring and have a nice day :)




Comments

  1. Burri më la mua dhe fëmijët e mi për më shumë se 6 muaj, çdo shpresë humbi. Mendova se nuk do ta takoja kurrë më burrin tim, sepse ai më bllokoi në të gjitha rrjetet sociale që mund të përdorja për ta kontaktuar. Kjo më la të trishtuar dhe zemërthyer derisa takova doktorin Agim. Tani, i shpjegova gjithçka dhe ajo më premtoi se gjithçka do të ishte mirë për 3 ditë, për habinë time, burri im thirri dhe filloi të lutej 3 ditë pas magjisë, tani burri im është kthyer në shtëpi dhe më trajton shumë mirë dhe ne jetoni të lumtur së bashku tani, kontaktoni atë për ndihmë:
    *nëse dëshironi të dashurit tuaj.
    *nëse dëshironi të mbeteni shtatzënë.
    *nëse doni të kuroni ndonjë sëmundje.
    *nëse doni një fuqi shpirtërore.
    *Nëse doni të ndaloni abortin.
    Email: dawnacuna314@gmail.com {+2348032246310}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunt atât de recunoscător Dr. Dawn acuna, că a făcut o vrajă de dragoste care l-a adus înapoi pe fostul meu iubit în 48 de ore, totul datorită ei, dacă aveți vreo situație de genul.
    *Dacă vrei să-ți întorci iubitul.
    *Daca vrei sa ramai insarcinata.
    *Dacă doriți să opriți avortul spontan.
    Dacă vrei să vindeci orice fel de boală. Si altii,
    Contactați-o, este persoana potrivită pentru a rezolva această problemă.
    E-mail: { dawnacuna314@gmail.com }
    Whatsapp: +2348032246310

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion

Colours

Boho Hat and Red