Kimono dress

Hi beautiful people!😇😇
Hope you had a nice summer. I was busy at work and that's the reason I didn't post anything . And I didn't go on vacation for this year. I'm going next week to have my latte summer holidays , but I didn't want to miss this post for this summer. Since the kimono has been on the blogger's attention this summer I chose to bring this kimono dress 🤗 I love the color and is perfect with my red slippers and the belt. I will be back soon. Hope you like it 😍
p.s (I've got engaged this sumnmer and i didn't have time to put on make up today 😜)


Pershendetje njerez te bukur ! 😇😇
Shpresoj te keni kaluar nje vere te bukur. Une kam qene full ne pune dhe kjo eshte arsyeja edhe pse s'kam postuar asgje .😯 Dhe kete vit s'kam bere fare pushime . Javen qe vjen  do te bej pushimet e mia te vona te veres , por s'doja ta humbisja kete post te kesaj vere. Meqenese kete vere kimono ka qene ne vemendjen e blogereve ,zgjodha te sillja kete fustan kimono.🤗Jam e dashuruar me ngjyren dhe eshte perfekte me shapkat e mia dhe rripin .
Do te jem me ju se shpejti perseri .Shpresoj t'iu pelqeje .😍

p.s (gjithashtu kete vere jam fejuar dhe sot nuk kisha kohe per make up😜) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion

Colours

Boho Hat and Red